Give your case a personal touch! At the check-out, you can ask for a laser-engraved logo, design or text to be added.
Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
It's available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior bag or can be purchased empty.
• Built-in Wheels
• New ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics and no protruding
• Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust thanks to the use of a double material. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Re-designed secondary handle
• New wider soft-touch overmold
• More secure closure system thanks to the use of a double material
• Nameplate included to the case
• New wheels that can be personalized with your company’s name
• The most large wheels that you can find at carry on case market for better taxiway and more stability
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (the temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F)) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The HPRCPF-009-01 panel frame is an accessory specially made for the HPRC2550W case to create a large, solid, comfortable and portable work base on top of your case.
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, sand and acids. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41.
These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001.
All of this at 15% lighter that the old HPRC2550W
Second Skin available only for the 2017 version.
internal dimension 513x288x200(mm) - 20.19x11.34x7.87(in)
external dimension 549x346x236(mm) - 21.61x13.62x9.29(in)
lid: 48(mm) - 1.88(in) bottom: 152(mm) - 5.98(in)
empty: 4.35kg - 9.57lbs